Security & Compliance
Secure Mail is a hosted email security service that blocks spam, viruses and volume-based attacks before it reaches the corporate network. Secure Mail's unique technology also identifies address-sharing and identifies where spam emails source from. It provides concrete tools for preserving the integrity of one’s primary email address. Automatic inbound email queuing assures email continuity in the event of a local server outage, and outbound email filtering protects one’s reputation and helps to avoid the business disruption of IP address blacklisting. Below are a few examples of what you can expect out of having Centurycare - Secure Mail.
- Highly configurable defense-in-depth blocks inbound spam and viruses.
- Outbound spam and virus detection avoid RBL listing.
- Unique Address-on-the-Fly® identifies address sharing.
- Email control panels simplify end-user self-service.
- Schedulable quarantine summary.
- and much more...
Business class SPAM filtering is a must in a business environment. Don't let one bad email become a larger problem.